Shipping & Returns
1. All of our Dolls are shipped via Royal Mail, using a tracked service.
2. If Royal Mail fail to deliver your items, we will issue a claim, following a 14 day wait period, as stated by Royal Mail.
3. If your parcel arrives damaged in any way, please contact us straight away to let us know at email@example.com . We may kindly ask for supporting pictures.
3. All of our dolls are handmade to order and are sold as seen
4. Returns are permitted within 3 days of receipt of your items
5. Returns are not permitted for bespoke items (bespoke = hair, dress, shoe or accessory change from the original photo)
6. Refunds will be issued for a handmade item, if a fault is found within the 3 days of receipt and a suitable resolution cannot be reached.
7. In order to issue a Refund, photos should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receipt. We may ask you to return the doll back to us. If a fault is found and a resolution cannot be reached, we will refund the return postage. Refunds will be issued at the cost of the doll, minus delivery charges
8. Refunds will not be issued for bespoke items (bespoke = hair, dress, shoe or accessory change from the original photo) if a fault is found, please contact us to enable us to resolve it as quickly as possible