Terms & Conditions
1. All of our dolls and bunnies are handmade to order and are sold as seen
2. Returns are permitted within 3 days of receipt of your items
3. Returns are not permitted for bespoke items (bespoke = hair, dress, shoe or accessory change from the original photo)
4. Refunds will be issued for a handmade item, if a fault is found within the 3 days of receipt and a suitable resolution cannot be reached.
5. In order to issue a Refund, photos should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receipt. We may ask you to return the doll back to us. If a fault is found and a resolution cannot be reached, we will refund the return postage. Refunds will be issued at the cost of the doll, minus delivery charges
6. Refunds will not be issued for bespoke items (bespoke = hair, dress, shoe or accessory change from the original photo) if a fault is found, please contact us to enable us to resolve it as quickly as possible
7. The dolls and bunnies are for display use only. They should not be washed, carried around or squished.
8. All of our dolls and bunnies use the highest quality materials, if you have any questions regarding the fabrics we have used, please contact us to let us know.
9. Upon receipt of payment, your order will be booked in. Due to the handmade nature of our items, changes cannot be made to your order details
10. Payment of this invoice confirms acceptance of these terms and conditions.
11. All of our dolls and bunnies are made as closely to the pictures as possible. On occasion fabric may differ slightly, depending on availability.